- Costing – Cost Roll Up/Over, Stock re-valuation, Contract vs Std price, Price Variance, BoM Management, Landed Cost Re-Allocation
- Production – Production Efficiency, Production Recoveries, Production Payroll, WIP recoveries
- Inventory – Inventory Reconciliation, Inventory re-alignment with TB, WIP Reconciliation, Scrap, CoS to TB comparison, Days Inventory Outstanding, Stock Depreciation, Loan Stock Depreciation
- Sales Pricing – Price Lists, Discounts, Rebates accrual, Rebates payment, Promotional Authorisation Forms, Special Discount Form Audit
- Sales and GM – Assist with updating and reporting
- Assist with Group/Company business cases and NPV models
- Internal reporting – GRNI report, Price variance
- Management accounts – Assist with accounts packs preparation
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Assist with sales, GM, efficiency and scrap
- Assist external auditors with any information request that is required for audit
- All employees have a responsibility for quality and must check the quality of the work they perform.
The above list of main duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other ad hoc tasks as and when required
It is the duty of all employees to ensure that processes and system of work are followed in order to underwrite the continued commitment by the Company to the health, safety, and welfare of all its employees. Naim will take steps to ensure that our statutory duties are met at all times, and every employee has a responsibility to co-operate with this undertaking.
Employees are responsible for:
- Taking reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others
- Cooperate with the employer by strictly ensuring all processes / systems of work are followed
- Not to intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything that serves to protect safety, health or welfare
- Participate in health and safety training offered
- Handle machinery, substances, etc. in line with training; if training has not been received in a new work process then the process should not be undertaken until training / guidance has been received
- Utilising the PPE equipment provided including but not limited to extraction systems, Kevlar gloves, protective eye wear, hard-toed boots, etc
S – Stop
L – Look
A – Assess
M – Manage Are you comfortable or trained in performing the task – if not seek guidance.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experiences in accounting and financial analysis in a stock and costing environment.
- Could be studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or ACMA/CGMA) or also could be qualified by experience.
- Experience of working for an (SME) manufacturing company would be a distinct advantage, as would working knowledge of B2B distribution and RTM
- Must have Excel skills and be used to working with an ERP preferably Efacs, Infor LN or an equivalent.
- Must have experience and feel comfortable working in a small accounting office where there is a requirement to multi task.
- Willing to question the status quo and bring new ideas and best-practise.
- Results oriented, able to clearly communicate at all levels with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence peers.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key.
- Ability to work to deadlines & plan ahead
- Team player with flexible attitude.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality.
- Target driven and a philosophy of continuous improvement
- High standard of technical or professional education
- Demonstrated delivery of tangible results
- Demonstrated process improvement
About IAG Group
IAG Group Ltd was founded in Hong Kong, in 1991 with success founded upon the manufacturing of audio products.
Now with a reputation that incorporates the history of some of the world’s oldest, and most prestigious audio brands, IAG Group Ltd is a leader in the world of home and professional audio.
Not only a family of brands, the IAG Group is unique in the fact that we own our production, manufacturing, research and development and sales channels – a vertically integrated machine in every sense.
Operating on a global scale, with offices, subsidiaries, distribution and representation in over 100 countries, IAG Group ltd is a worldwide force.